Like & Share

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Another facelift...

I've decided to give this blog another new look. I don't want this to become a frequent occurance unfortunately I tend to see something wrong and want to change it immediately. Hopefully this works a lot better than the other template.

This also means I have upgrade this template to what I had already on the blog before I changed the template again. I'll see what I can use on here again and what I can't. Perhaps the clock and weather can make their grand return.

This template is Beckett thanks to Blogger-Templates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!