Like & Share

Saturday, April 08, 2006

This is such a lovely comment...

I'm gonna start off by saying there is some vulgar language in this post. Don't let your kids read this or better yet kids just leave the blog altogether. OK.

Well about this latest comment on my blog in reference to the Morehouse SGA elections, I don't have much to say. Perhaps this guy is just envious that he never got a Morehouse education. There's a saying on a t-shirt around campus, "You can tell a Morehouse man, but you can't tell him much."

Well here's the comment and the date stamp...

At 4/08/2006 3:19 PM, Anonymous said...
shut the fuck up. Go back to Africa.
I could launch into this person telling him how ignorant and stupid he is. I could even point out that most blacks in this country have never even gone to Africa so the proper insult could be, "Why don't you go to Africa?" There are many possibilities.

So this person just writes this junk on a post about some student government election. Nothing else of great importance. What can I say this guy's head isn't in the right place.

Either way I had to decide if I'm going to put this blog on lockdown. Start moderating and I really don't want to do that. Or perhaps start banning anonymous comments. Well since this isn't that serious and there is no justification for moderating (as of yet) or even banning anonymous comments, I won't get that drastic. At least not yet.

For this fool to leave their comment it proves that perhaps I'm doing something right.