Like & Share

Monday, April 03, 2006

I have just learned a valuable lesson...

Watch what I say. A member of the Bowens family (the family murdered in Matteson) just posted a response in the post I made about that story. Well all I can say is that I hope to do better than that in the future. I hope this individual comes back and sees my response and I will edit it to clear up any possible confusion or offense.

I would like to offer my email address again if anyone want to contact me privately regarding my posts. Of course you may always leave a public comment on any of my posts...

itsmymind (at) gmail (dot) com

EDIT:

I found some better stories from the Chicago Tribune. More about the family. More than I knew when I made the original post. Nothing new since the end of the month at least from the Tribune.

Son of slain family found dead in Florida
Friends, co-workers grieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!