Like & Share

Friday, April 08, 2005

The Pope's death

Pope John Paul the Second died almost a week ago. He is being talked up as one of the greatest men we have witnessed. What impresses me was his ability to forgive the man who shot him. I may not choose to be catholic but I'll have to admit that I want to be more like him. I'd like to forgive the man who attempted to kill me or otherwise threaten to do harm to me.

This is one man's story and then so many others. This is something that should inspire so many to become Christians. If this doesn't, well who knows, but it's not the end of the world. Hopefully everyone will know a little bit about John Paul's story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!