Like & Share

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Rice confirmed Secretary of State

In the Senate Condoleeza Rice was confirmed 85-13 for Secretary of State. This information comes to me via FoxNews.com in an email alert.Despite very contentious hearings last week and charges of lying with regards to the war in Iraq this week, Condoleeza Rice is the second black person to be secretary of state and the second woman but the first black woman for sure.I could post my own feelings on this, but I do think Condoleeza Rice is good for this job. I wish her continued sucess in the next four years. Hopefully the Democrats leading this trouble against will respect her accomplishments and respect her personally too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!