Like & Share

Friday, January 06, 2012

FreeKeene: Can libertarians be liberals?

The answer according to this posting is certainly yes, but I would encourage you to take a read before you answer. I've heard of "left-leaning libertarian", but that's odd to me because in my opinion libertarian is on the right-wing spectrum of philosophy. Although to be sure there are those who are more free-market anarchists which is another strange one to me.

I suppose there is a lot for me to learn about libertarianism as it's a philosophy that interest me. Although it's safe to say that my political philosophy is a long way from being libertarian but some of the ideas from that school of though is somewhat appealing. There should be a discussion of them no matter where you lean on the issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!