Like & Share

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Kind of sad when this is news

Then again I don't know this is probably only news because he's taking this drastic step. Obama has already separated himself publicly from Jeremiah Wright now he's leaving the church that has been his home for what, 20 years now. I wonder if he's not living up to his remarks that he can't disown not only Wright but that church.

That church made the news again thanks to the Father Michael Pfleger thanks to this sermon! Almost like a double whammy of sorts. I don't know if that's the last straw or not.

I wish I knew what to say, I can see this as Obama being a politician and at that one without a spine. Perhaps he's seeing his presidential aspirations fall away from him. There are a lot of ways to look at this, just not sure where.

Posts of interest:
Obama's cut and run from Trinity United Church - Marathon Pundit
Obama's OTHER Racist Priest - The Bench

P.S. - I should add that vid of Father Pfleger was hilarious. It rightfully raised some eyebrows and it certainly is because he's trying too hard to act like a black preacher. Too bad he had to bring race into it. He would have just as soon had me at Sen. Clinton believes she was entitled to be President. That I would have no problem believing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!