Like & Share

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Homecoming

My next stop is going to be the step show. I may hang there but I'm feeling the effects of the alchohol right now. I didn't drink a lot but I find myself getting a taste of the hard stuff. The type of liquor I like to avoid although many of the homecoming tents do attempt to water that liquor down with juice.

Anyway I didn't get to go to the game and when I did check the score at half-time CAU was leading Morehouse. I'll have to get back to you to see who won. I guess I'm not a big fan of the Morehouse College Maroon Tigers.

I did get to see plenty of old friends. One of whom thickened up a bit but that just means he's doing alright and he's eating plenty. Some I'm dissapointed that I didn't see today but that's OK I got their number.

I wish I had pictures but like I said already I left my point and shoot camera at home and my attempts to have it sent to me failed. So no pics unfortunately, but not a bad day at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!