Like & Share

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

VIDEO: The Lemon



Another production of On the Fence Films once again taking to task the Canadian health care system. Here's a description...

In The Lemon, director Stuart Browning shows how today's single-payer health care initiatives have a lot in common with the failed economic systems of eastern Europe. A system without competition and profits will lead to tight government control, shortages and medical rationing.
On another note I plan to see Michael Moore's new film Sicko about the American health care system. I can dismiss this movie as a cheerleader for a system not much different than the Canadian health care system, but I think I'm going to just see what Moore presents and go from there. I promise to write a movie review here on this blog. It could go to The Movie Cabinet, but the movie will be of a mostly advocate and political nature so I'll speak on it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!