Like & Share

Monday, September 11, 2006

Five years after September 11, 2001...

Yeah so I already gave my account of that day last year on this very day so I will link to that and offer other links to things that commemorate that day. Also there will be a vigil on campus today so hopefully I might go and take a few pictures. I always dread this day because of the depressing nature, but we must not forget what happened and why.

takebackthememorial.org
Live stream of the original 9/11 coverage on FOXNews
From Brain-Terminal.com
Crystal Morning
9/11: Hell On Earth

Perhaps I'll come up with more but for right now this'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!