Like & Share

Saturday, December 24, 2005

A minor change in time for the holidays...

I have yet to decide for how long but I'm going to change my longtime profile picture from longtime Ebony publisher John H. Johnson to a Christmas tree image that I took on the campus of Chicago State University. I don't know how long I'm going to keep that up maybe until New Years and that'll be as if I actually put up a tree.

Anyway I had John H. Johnson up as a tribute since he passed away over the summer. Perhaps it is with his accomplishments in mind that I start this blog. He is a legend and will always be something of an influence for this blog. How can you beat a man who had used his mother's furniture as collateral to build a multi-million dollar business.

It's My Mind's coverage of John H. Johnson's death...
The death of John H. Johnson
Media success isn’t equally acknowledged
More John H. Johnson coverage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!