Like & Share

Thursday, March 16, 2023

Why is there hate towards Mr. Beast

 

[VIDEO] This is really old news, but worth sharing since I do consider myself a fan of Mr. Beast. Recently this video showed Mr. Beast - who's known for giving away lots of money in crazy challenges - giving away shoes to school children in Africa. It's hard to believe that some people children or not go without essential things that many of us here in America take for grant.

It's hard for me to believe there are people out there who live without shoes and open themselves up to some dangerous conditions as you see Mr. Beast discuss here.

However, the flip side of this is that he's been taking heat for it. I haven't seen enough of the criticism, however, he's been getting some attention for it in conservative circles. Now knowing something about Mr. Beast I think he probably does want to stay out of the political fray, beside in this current environment taking sides in that might hurt you.

I mention the conservative side in that many of the personalities of the Daily Wire had chimed in on what he's been doing. He did another video where he helped people get cataract surgery. That's the video where he claimed he cured people of blindness.

I could hit him on this misnomer but I do like that he's not just giving away money to people who may well need it. He's doing also helping people and I don't understand why people would have an issue with him allowing school children to have a pair of shoes. Why would you have an issue with him helping people be able to see better.

Have people become so callous that now helping people in ways such as this is not valued anymore? Hell I wish I could start a food pantry because I can't believe anyone out there has issue with hunger. That's how Mr. Beast started doing his philanthropy he wanted to start a food pantry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!