Like & Share

Sunday, July 03, 2022

When wokeness eats itself

 

[VIDEO] I wrote a tweet about Ben Shapiro watching woke TikToks and then I heard the first one where the TikToker was starting of screaming and I said I was one.

Today, I share this vid of two people speaking the same woke language in Portland, Oregon and it seems like a foolish argument. Dude is calling the white lady a colonizer, while it's said the white lady was trying to lecture the "minority" man. At first glance the white lady seems a bit more reasonable.

Does being a woke progressive liberal lefty mean that you have to one-up another woke lefty? They really can eat their own. Just like the gorn of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!