Like & Share

Friday, July 01, 2022

Rubin Report: Think you can be an adult without this?

 

[VIDEO] You can't be truly mature without having something more important to you. That came out of the discussion between Dave Rubin and Dr. Jordan Peterson. For Dr. Peterson if you don't have children you're not truly mature.

I think this is on the right track, however, I might slightly disagree. There are a few parents I've met who may well have this warped idea about their own importance as parents. They may think everyone must cater to them as parents. Or they may use their children to attempt to get people to cater to them and I don't have much respect for that.

I'm not even talking about young parents - teenaged parents or twenty something parents. I'm talking older parents who may have relatively young children perhaps teenage children and struggling and still forced to scrounge money from others - who may not be family - to take care of them.

Of course let me admit perhaps I'm off track with what Dr. Peterson and Rubin is talking about. However, just because you may have children doesn't entirely make you more mature.

BTW, Jordan Peterson is now on Daily Wire Plus are you subscribed. The former psychology is a very smart and wise man and has become well known for his stance that contradicts these so-called looney progressive left...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!