Like & Share

Tuesday, January 04, 2022

IL Channel: Is it time for Black America embrace the GOP?

 

[VIDEO] A recent talk with Illinois Channel's Terry Martin and business consultant Pamela Denise Long who wrote an op/ed with Newsweek on this very subject back in November.

I would say as a group or even as an individual vote your interests. In my case I have little issue with vote splitting. Perhaps I vote Democrat in a primary and then vote Republican in the general election. Of course I could just pull a Republican ballot in a primary and then vote however I want in the general election. I don't feel an obligation to support or vote for Democrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!