Like & Share

Saturday, September 11, 2021

9/11 - 20 years

 For many people directly affected by this day it still hurts. Especially for the loved ones who perished in this unreal episode. I often avoid any coverage of anniversary activities it seems wherever the planes crashed and people died we go over the names of all - over 3,000 victims - so that they won't ever be forgotten. I think this is one day for everyone to reflect and sadly we're living in very polarizing times with Americans especially divided over political lines.

I want you to see this video about 9/11 from one of my favorite YouTubers Mr. Beat. Go over to my other blog at Shedd School to check it out and let me know what you think of it. Over the last two or so years I've been sharing a lot of videos from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!