Like & Share

Thursday, January 07, 2021

Mark Dice: What really happened on Capitol Hill?

 

[VIDEO] I just had to share Mark Dice's thoughts on what happened on Wednesday when Congress certified all electoral votes cast for the 2020 Presidential contest.

I'm sorry to report one woman who was identified as a USAF veteran had been shot and killed by police at the US Capitol. Three others died due to medical emergencies though so far I have no further details to offer on those three other fatalities. It was a very sad day which should've really been Trump's last stand to possibly stave off a Joe Biden presidency, however, let's be clear this was all political theater and it wasn't likely anything would've changed. As much as I and others hoped it would...

We could talk about Antifa or any other extremists groups causing this mayhem yesterday. I don't care who they are, I don't care if it's staged it happened and we need to punish them.

I also want to note that we hear so many conspiracies and sadly some pursued the racial angle to this. Tired of it, if Black folks did it they wouldn't tolerate it, if white folks did it they be treated with kids gloves. Tired of it!

Wednesday was a dark day for more reasons than the stupidity that took place on Capitol Hill and it shows how skewered our society is. Where do we go from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!