Like & Share

Tuesday, December 01, 2020

Larry Elder: President Trump Doubles Up The Black Vote

 

[VIDEO] As I often like to say if Republicans are able to get more Black votes and has enthusiastic Black support usually my response is dismissive. I'll believe it when I see it, however, in 2016 Trump did say what did Black voters have to lose to vote for him or to vote Republican.

Yes what does the Black community have to lose. Unfortunately fear is a hell of an emotion. The fear is Republicans don't care about Black voters and they're racist and consider that this was a charge levied against one Donald Trump.

Larry Elder here as he discusses this shares scenes from his documentary Uncle Tom which chronicles Black conservatives in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!