Like & Share

Saturday, October 10, 2020

#BLEXIT Back the blue rally

 

[VIDEO] I'm sharing with you a live feed provided by Breitbart.com. You may have heard of "Blexit" with Candice Owens and even Kanye West since Donald Trump has been President. Blexit is designed to encourage Black Americans to leave the Democrats and become Republicans.

One criticism I have is that it could be a lot more broader than steering Blacks into a different direction. You can consider Blexit in the same way as Brexit when the UK left the European Union by popular vote. Since I did mention Trump, some people consider his election as President in 2016 as akin to the British vote.

I wonder if any prominent Black Republicans or conservatives are marching in Washington, D.C. today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!