Like & Share

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Is predictability the key to good blogging?

John G. Shedd Public School: Is predictability the key to good blogging?

I posted this to the Shedd School blog earlier this summer. I as a policy atttempt to post at consistent times there and at The Sixth Ward. Not that I heard much feedback on it, but at least anyone who continues to read the blog will know when to see the latest post.

Unfortunately I don't always follow that rule. Sometimes I don't always have a post on the ready and sometimes the post comes later than I'd like.

So often when I do find the opportunity to post here most of the posts here are random and perhaps for a time that needs to stop. Another thing is what can I post here that'll interest people.

A lot of posts have been wrestling and although I consider this blog a hobby, never mind the ads I installed here last year, I've posted about whatever interests me at any given moment. Perhaps I'll get back to some of the things that got this blog noticed.

Meanwhile unlike a lot of things I've done online over the years I want to put some thought into it and then execute. And at least for here it means post more consistently and predictably.

Meanwhile over at Shedd School blog I shared a video about a man's trip into New Orleans. Check that out when you get an opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!