Like & Share

Saturday, January 12, 2019

#Pandemonium #NXTUKTakeOver

As the WWE's NXT UK brand has their first "TakeOver" program akin to the original NXT brand who normally have their "TakeOver" events before major WWE PPVs, I find this article about a biopic of Vince McMahon. McMahon is the founder of the WWE as we know it today and I never thought in a millennium that he would be the subject of a movie...

The article I found is about a rewrite to the script. Now I wonder who are the principals in the film Pandemonium. Now that I found out more info I wish Adam McKay from Vice could eventually do his own take. I just hope he's a wrestling fan but anything involving Vince McMahon should have a humorous tongue-in-cheek take.

And just for the hell of it, the pre-show for NXT UK TakeOver Blackpool. Alas I'll have to watch this event later on... [VIDEO]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!