Like & Share

Friday, September 11, 2015

September 11

[VIDEO] It's that time of year again to remember the victims of 9/11. As usual I try not to watch any footage from that day. In addition in listening to Mancow Muller this morning he wanted to replay  his coverage of that day on the air on this day in 2001.

To be sure I turned the radio off in advance so I wouldn't hear his coverage from back then. As a matter of fact, I was listening to Mancow on that day in 2001 in addition to watching live coverage on network TV in my bedroom. And it took me quite a while to process it all.

All the same, let's remember the victims of this horrific tragedy and here are other Sept. 11 posts from here on this blog over the years. Thanks.

Oh yeah the video above is Crystal Morning by Evan Coyne Maloney. It's a reminder for those of you who do. I don't plan to watch at all, but it's certainly a good depiction of what happened that I saw years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!