Like & Share

Monday, February 23, 2015

Do women make better US Senators?

I missed this. So MSNBC's Rachel Maddow believes that women make better senators. Or women govern the best. I wonder what evidence she uses to support this.

I'm not taking a position one way or another but surely it seems to make a sweeping assertion that couldn't be backed up...or could it?

The argument made by this article at twitchy is that well Maddow may have her own preference for what makes a better woman Senator. Must she only be a liberal/progressive Democrat? Instapundit and others seemed to want to prove that point...Sarah Palin for US Senate anyone?

I vaguely recall during her doomed presidential campaign over a decade ago our former Senator Carol Moseley Braun attempted to make a point that a woman would make a better president. Although in my humble opinion I'm not so sure that she would've made a good example of that.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!