Like & Share

Saturday, August 06, 2011

Check out Google's homepage today...

They're celebrating Lucille Ball's 100th birthday. Click on the numbered dial and you will find several clips from Ball's classic TV series I Love Lucy. I remember the time she passed away, was creeped out by the very colorful pictures of her that aired on FOX 32 back in the day. Back in the day it was hard to get away from I Love Lucy reruns today I have a hard time getting away from reruns of The Simpsons, The Office or Seinfeld for example.

I have three other posts scheduled for today and all of them tech related. So consider this today's fun post. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!