Like & Share

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Well umm this blog would be in a new era if...

I could actually read this blog and my other blogs on my Blackberry. I had to pull up Shedd School blog on my mom's iPhone and it works perfectly. Blogger needs to step up it's game their focused on most of these touch phones and my Blackberry isn't there yet! C'mon Blogger, Blackberry Bold 9700 users need to read Blogger blogs on their devices as well. Surely they're working on the problem as they have recently rolled out the mobile template feature. Also Blogger may want to specify what kinds of phones that can support the mobile templates.

BTW, this blog is enabled. Just let me know if you're about to read it on your phone. Be sure to tell me what kind of phone you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!