Like & Share

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

V-LOG: Detroit Riverwalk


Video I took along the Detroit Riverwalk last month. Across the Detroit River is Windsor, Ontario, Canada. You can at least hear some sounds of this nice area.

BTW, if I ever show my original videos here they will be called "V-Logs". That way you will know that I made them myself. Otherwise I may or may not denote that a video is a part of this post. History is being made with this post the first Video bLog. Get it? Video Blog (V-Log). Enjoy!

If you have any issues playing this video thru vPIP let me know, also I have it here on YouTube as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!