Like & Share

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Will Moredock's White Guilt by the Southern Avenger

Description...
An examination of the liberal pathology of white guilt - as exemplified by SA's colleague, Charleston City Paper columnist Will Moredock.

My two cents is that it's never good to dismiss one's own people in the worst way, but more likely it's to lift them up. Perhaps this liberal columnist may not be doing that task in the best way. In which case perhaps it pays not to be self-loathing.

Even if I may be at odds with other people of similar race, ethnicity or culture it does me no good to trash them with the idea of making it more enlightened. In any case I post this video as more or less something to chew on. Another great one by The Southern Avenger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!