Like & Share

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

NY Gov. Spitzer Resigns!!!

Since Friday I've limited my posting to once a day. This was too good to pass up.

I saw NY Gov. Eliot Spitzer's press conference on FOX News this morning. He has announced his resignation effective March 17th his Lt. Gov. David Patterson will succeed him. Patterson will be the first black man and first legally blind person to succeed to the NY Governorship at that time.

The anchors after his press conference said that he seemed a lot more contrite this morning than he did when he made his initial statement on Monday. Well I couldn't say I didn't watch that press conference but I caught this one. This was such as spectactular fall. He was elected very overwhelmingly in 2006 for his first term and ran into political problems. It was primarily thru his own temperature listening to these reports who are in the know about NY politics. I just heard that he only lasted 14 months, if only he could stay about from those prostitutes.

I also hear that while his wife, I would have assumed she might want to leave him, urged that he stick around. She wasn't ready to let the privilege go either. They did say about Spitzer that you'd have to pry this power out of his hands.

More from ABC News.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!