Like & Share

Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Day!!!

Apparently this is a leap year. Every four years or so the month of February gets an extra day. So Februaries as most of us know normally doesn't have a 29 day.

Also I breezed through my third blogging anniversary. Sorry about that. When I get to rolling I can just breeze thru things such as that. Now the blog has not only seen two primary elections, a presidential inaugural, a gubernatorial election, a presidential primary, and a mayoral election. The blog has gone thru a leap year as well!

This will be a bit of a blog holiday. I think this will be the only post for today. Please remember this blog has been around three years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!