Like & Share

Monday, November 12, 2007

Back to the Kanye's mother story

Yeah earlier today I posted that she had passed away but then I just now checked the Sun-Times email newsletter that I subscribed to and I see this. Just so that you won't think I was making up stuff, this was what I saw.



Kanye West's mom dies after cosmetic surgery was the title of the story about Kanye's mother and the story that it links to doesn't even mention that. I'm sure that mistake are made at times with headlines, but comeone. Don't just give a headline then link to story that says nothing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!