Like & Share

Monday, June 11, 2007

WHAT?...WHAT?...WHAT?...WHAT?...WHAT?...

I just saw Raw tonight. Three hours of it, well almost three hours. I just got a digital converter last week and every now and then the channel I watch goes out or it just gets "static".

Anyway there was this big draft where the WWE gets shaken up. Superstars who were on Smackdown, Raw or ECW will be drafted onto those programs. BTW, Mr. Kennedy is going to Raw, that should be good.

Now I want to talk about the ending. That's why I titled this post appropriately. Almost like The Sopranos finale from Sunday. And I'm basing this on what I heard because I didn't watch the show, in fact at this moment I don't have HBO.

Anyway, Vince McMahon was acting strange all evening. There was some letter he read but he didn't seem excited at all. Almost flustered or bored. Former WWE superstars and other on-air talent made their speeches either airing their disgust for the man or their respect and what not. Then this...

Mr. McMahon was to make a promo in the ring. Then he decided to leave without saying anything. Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler were talking about Vince and how he's not been his usual self this evening. He walked by his talent without much of a word at first I though he was going to tell some people that they're fired.

Just as McMahon was going to go down one corridor his assitant Jonathan Coachman told him which way was the limo. An unfortunate thing to do, Vince turned around and went the correct way. Something was up, Vince breathed fresh air. Then he goes into his limo. An unusual lime because it didn't have a back window. Who makes limos like that.

Then the limo just explodes. I'm speechless right now. While I know this is only a storyline (at least it had better be) this was just the most puzzling end of a wrestling show ever. Why would Vince go into a limo and it would get blown up?

Well wrestling these days are known for stunts like this. Stone Cold Steve Austin was run over by a car, Kevin Nash was smashed in a limo by a Hummer, Austin was also thrown over a bridge into a river, Road Warrior Hawk fell off of the Titantron on Raw, and certainly there are others for sure. This is the most puzzling.

I wonder if this was done because of The Sopranos. I don't know much about what happened but from what I heard people would have expected Tony Soprano to get whacked only to not see the murder. Either way I wonder how this can be justified, the explosion of Vince's limo.

I was compelled up until that moment, now I'm like "WHAT THE F*CK!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!