Like & Share

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Oh my goodness...

I just watched the video of Vince McMahon getting his head shaved. I thought this was a bad idea and wouldn't have spent any money watching the chairman of WWE get his head shaved. Or even to watch the Donald give Vinny Mac a beating he'd never forget.

It was discussed over at the pro wresting news page 1Wrestling.com about why it was Vince McMahon and his surrogate vs. The Donald (Trump) vs. his surrogate in a hair vs. hair match (that is with either Vince losing his hair or the Donald). It was said that no one else could have been the draw that Trump and McMahon were. I'm sure they were a major draw but it probably just indicates how I think wrestling is going downhill right now. Maybe it's just me.

I know one thing, Vince would do this if it made him some money. And Trump well I figured that he wouldn't get his head shaved. Or perhaps that he wouldn't agree to it. I don't know, I just wanted to talk about some wrestling, OK.

Video link is courtesy of ZudFunck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!