Like & Share

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Chicago Tribune interviews Aldermanic candidates...

For the editorial board. Wow I'm liking this and I just now found them. This is what I get for only checking out the Tribune for Barack Obama presidential announcement trinkets. I'm looking at the 6th ward candidates incumbent Ald. Lyle and her opponent Karin Norington-Reaves.

Also there are also interviews among the candidates of the 3rd, 7th, 16th, 18th, 22nd, 24th, 25th, 28th, 39th and 43rd wards. I'm going to attempt to watch them all. Let's see what they are talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!