Like & Share

Monday, November 20, 2006

Michael Richard's racist act...

Well check out this act by Michael Richards. He must have been out of the spotlight too long since Seinfeld went off the air in 1998 because he just so happened to have thrown some racial epitaphs around in his act. And the aftermath cause some in the audience to get out of that club on this night. And I can't say I'd blame him. Check the video out.

EDIT: FOXNews.com has the story.

PS: I posted it here at first. Whenever I'm not able to post here (thanks to some problems with Blogger) look there. Blogger Beta is proving to be a little bit more reliable.

UPDATE: From BareKnucklePolitics.com and the same video and hopefully more lasting than the other link.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

This is why I left blogger. I had too many problems.

No matter how people apologize, he said what is on his mind.

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!