Like & Share

Thursday, September 21, 2006

What's Your Political Persuasion?

I don't consider myself a libertarian, but I like to think of myself as fairly conservative but really on some economic issues. I like to see what kind of replies I can from this. Let's be nice here people, ideology is not that serious.

You Are a "Don't Tread On Me" Libertarian

You distrust the government, are fiercely independent, and don't belong in either party.
Religion and politics should never mix, in your opinion... and you feel opressed by both.
You don't want the government to cramp your self made style. Or anyone else's for that matter.
You're proud to say that you're pro-choice on absolutely everything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm supposedly a liberal republican which is probably ok, except the reasons are very wrong.

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!