Like & Share

Friday, July 28, 2006

I just had to post this...

So yeah about me not having internet access, well I got it now.

Yesterday I found this YouTube video from 9/11. It was a recording of a 911 call from the 105th floor of the south tower of the World Trade Center. The man was Kevin Cosgrove. While on the phone the building collapses on him and that is the last thing we heard.

This is totally unbelieveable and unreal. If you don't feel anything then I'm not sure what to say. If anything you should be speechless.

I still haven't gotten a solid handle on this terrorism thing. Why this happened on that day? What I can say is that we can't let these terrorists become freedom fighters, because they are no heroes. This is what the current fighting in Israel and Lebanon is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!