Like & Share

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Lately I've been having...

California Dreams. It was a good trip that I took back in July. I still plan to provide some video of my latest excursion. I never imagined feeling this way about that place particularly Los Angeles, California. I never imagined wanting to live out there. This has been triggered by a thread at one of my favorite forums talking about a TV show that is filmed out there.

Well who knows, I would like to visit out there again in the near future. Perhaps it's Hollywood that I like or the palm trees. Either way I'm feeling it. Not sure I want to really drive around out there but it's all good.

Like I said I still plan to post a video. I just want to cut it so that I don't use up time and bandwith. I don't want you guys to get too bored. On top of that I'm not sure if I'll break them up into seperate videos or a single one. For now I want to do a single one. We'll see. Besides I've made cuts of our time in LA as seperate videos. I haven't downloaded them all onto the harddrive however. I'm stilling missing our day at Universal Studios out there.

I will get them up soon. I should have done this over Labor Day or at the very least before I returned to school this summer. So hopefully I can do this by the end of the year. Perhaps even by Thanksgiving. I just want to share this with you. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!