Like & Share

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Happy holidays

[VIDEO] I can't believe the holidays are upon us already so here is Jingle Bells with barking dogs. 2015 has proven to be interesting in a variety of ways in my personal life and in the news. I couldn't cover everything, but next year we have a presidential election to go through. Hopefully I can put some time into exploring that next year.

Who will succeed America's first Black American President? We shall see none of the candidates on either side seem very promising so far.

Either way Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!