Like & Share

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Reason: 3 reasons why 2014 might be a Libertarian year


[VIDEO] I missed this video, it's only about a week old. We're only 15 days into the New Year and it doesn't feel quite new to me anymore.

Anyway, I've said on this blog overtime that there are some issues that are agreeable from Libertarians. For example some illegal narcotics should be decriminalized or legalized. There would be little complaint from me if marihuana use was decriminalized. That's one example among many however.

It makes me wonder if there was ever a poll about how Americans feel about their government - on the federal, state, or local levels. With the issues involving "Obamacare" and other issues I'd be willing to wager that most Americans aren't very happy.

Does this mean that this nation is looking to alternative ideas i.e. Libertarianism? Time will only tell.

What did you think about this video?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!