Like & Share

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Sears on 79th Street lost my business

Sears-79th Tower by Coyote2024
Bad customer service today.

All I needed to buy was a pair of pants and some socks and I went to two registers. One sent me to another register where I waited for an associate to come back to the register. She finally did and took care of other customers which was fine, but then after taking care of that customer she told me to go down to another register as she had to take care of someone else.

That ticked me off since I was already told to come to that register by a woman who either wasn't cashed in to take care of anyway and she appeared to be doing inventory. Long story short I just decided to put my items back and leave. I should've been more vocal, but I got a blog I'll do my talking there.

Of course I say that knowing that no one from Sears will be reading. I just wanted it to be known that I wanted to support our local Sears store instead of going to either the Suburbs, downtown, or even 63rd & Western where I finally did get my pants. 79th Streets needs to do better than that one off day that I was actually there.

BTW, this is a rare post that I do. It's just me venting. Hopefully if you live in the general area and know what I'm talking about hopefully you'll be more vocal than I was.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

SearsCare said...

To Levois,
My name is Brian and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw this comment and I wanted to reach out to you to see if we could be of assistance. We’re concerned about what you’ve posted here. I’m not sure what happened during that time but we need to address this with store management to ensure this does not happen again. It may have been during a transition to another shift, but we should not have impacted you as our customer. We also want to talk with you to ensure your continued happiness with Sears.
At your convenience, please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com so we can address this issue. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Levois) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thank you,
Brian J.
Senior Case Manager
Sears Cares

Zack Raspberry said...

Uh oh Levois. Sears is on top of their job! But don't snitch.

Levois said...

Hmmm a little late for not snitching isn't it? :P

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!