Like & Share

Friday, May 09, 2008

National Train Day!

I've seen news that suggest that there's an interest in upgrading more rail infrastructure. I can only hope that this results in an upgrade for passenger rail. It's a needed service especially as an option against the rising gas prices. Hopefully what's good for freight rail might prove to be good for passenger rail. Consider me a supporter of passenger rail in this country. I suppose in light of the whole fuel price situation being passed onto consumers as far as food for example.

Now go visit the official website for National Train Day. There's certainly a market amongst travelers for passenger rail. I hope that there's some good to come out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!