Like & Share

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bill Clinton Falls Asleep During Martin Luther King Speech

Heh, I should be fair to the former President. Perhaps he was tired and didn't get a good night's sleep. Hey he's been busy you know helping his wife become the first female President of the United States. Otherwise this isn't very good form for the so-called "first black president".

I can also be fair and say that Martin Luther King III, the man doing the speaking in this video isn't a very exciting speaker. He definitely doesn't have that rich deep voice his father had. I saw him speaking one time on C-Span. I was largely unimpressed, sorry MLK III.

Consider this a post that's designed to make you laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!