Like & Share

Monday, December 10, 2007

Hey I'm watching a Blackhawks home game on Comcast Sports

It's looking good so far. It's a replay though but it's great to see the sights and sounds of the United Center without having to wait until the NHL plays on a major network such as NBC (the current home of NHL American coverage). Still I do have one request.

Please Comcast or Blackhawks, bring back Pat Foley!!!Oh and I long for those days when on Chicago Cable TV and the successors thereof that us sports junkies could watch other sports from around the world such as Australian Rules Football, Rugby Football, even Hurling or Gaelic Football. I miss those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!