Like & Share

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Enjoy your holiday today. I know most of us will eat very good today. I'm sure there are those of us who have to work today. I hope you have a good day at work and hopefully you'll be home soon enough to enjoy this holiday today.

I have nothing special going on so, I think I'll provide links to other Thanksgiving posts around the bloggosphere, OK. Enjoy and have a great day today.

LINKS
Happy Thanksgiving
from Crazy Politico's Rantings
Happy Thanksgiving (600th Post as well)! from Blogging Mayor of Round Lake!
I'm a sucker, part 3 of a million from Chicago Teacher Man
Open Thread (Thanksgiving 2007) from IlliniPundit.com
I leave you on Thanksgiving with two editorials from Uptown Avenger
Giving Thanks through Video... from Brain-Terminal.com
Happy Thanksgiving from Second City Cop
Happy Thanksgiving! from Governing.com: 13th Floor
ENJOY YOUR TURKEY! from The Field Negro
Happy Thanksgiving Everybody from Rep. John Fritchey's Open House
Thanksgiving Funnies from The Political Realm

I'm going to stop with the links here, I got one more post for this holiday and then I'm going to enjoy the rest of mine. Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!