Like & Share

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

For those of you using the feedflare to contact me

Yeah I think I saw several instances of that and I never got any messages. I'm trying to figure out the problem, while I do I'm going to take that feature off until I can find out why it's not working for me. Of course you can contact me thru the email address posted in the sidebar. As a matter of fact under the image that displays my email address, there is now a link where it says "questions, comments, or inquiries" (that reminds me I need a better ending than inquiries perhaps some of you can EMAIL me some suggestions).

itsmymind (AT) gmail (DOT) com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!