Like & Share

Friday, December 16, 2005

Blogroll

I originally created this list on Oct. 10, 2005 and edited this on Nov. 19, 2005. This was once known as "What blogs do I read?"

Blogginois

  • Capitol Fax Blog
  • composite drawlings
  • IlliniPundit
  • Illinois Shadow
  • Illinoize
  • PeoriaPundit
  • Reason and Common Sense
  • respublica


  • Chicagoland blogs

  • A Million Monkeys
  • Change of Subject
  • DJWInfo
  • Red Chicago
  • The "Broken Heart" of Rogers Park
  • Cirque Du Democrat
  • Public Affairs
  • Rep. John Fritchey's Dome-icile
  • Bill Baar's West Side
  • SoapBlox/Chicago
  • Chicagoist
  • Backyard Conservative
  • Proviso Probe
  • The Roger's Park Rake
  • TeacherX
  • Chicago Carless
  • Second City Cop
  • What the Helen
  • MarathonPundit
  • The Bench

  • Black bloggosphere

  • New Leadership
  • Cobb
  • LaShawn Barber's Corner
  • blogging while black
  • Cynthia's Interests
  • North Lawndale Community News WebLog
  • Black Greek Network
  • Terecico's "Mixed Reviews"
  • in·me·di·as·res
  • Booker Rising
  • The State of...
  • Blogs of my commentors

  • A Conservative Liberal
  • Do or Die
  • Potatowned ;)
  • The Peter Files
  • The Scrutinator
  • PhiladelphiaPW
  • Jeff Trigg
  • Education blogs

  • District 211 Public Schools
  • District 299 Chicago Public Schools Blog
  • Mike Klonsky's Small Talk
  • National politics blogs

    Local Politics blogs

    Other blogs

  • Ask Pud
  • Thomas Hawk
  • TocciOnline
  • Off on a Tangent
  • the art of kEith
  • indolentmick's Journal

  • I intend to place a link in the sidebar to this post. I will edit this or I may just decide to do the blogrolling thing in the near future. We'll see.

    3 comments:

    Bill Baar said...

    thanks for adding me...I'll add you to mine in a bit...

    The Peter Files Blog of Comedy said...

    Levois,

    Thank you for adding me, did not notice that until today. I will add yours to mine, should have done so a long time ago.

    FYI, I am a Chicago Blogger too, But as I do not write strictly about Chicago or Chicago Issues but am more a general comedy and satire strategist who happens to live in Chicago perhaps I am better placed in contributing blogs than Chicago blogs.

    Anyway thanks!

    Peter the greatful

    Anonymous said...

    Reciprocity rocks.

    Post a Comment

    Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!