Like & Share

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Reactivated an old project...

At some point in the last 7 or so years I started an Instapundit like blog called Electric Moleskin. I've always considered this blog a flagship and hopefully it will continue to be. However, I don't write here as often as I'd like and on top of that I want to really use this space to flesh out some opinions on national issues.

It'll be more important here than on E.M. where hopefully I can just do quick links about the news of the day. It just forces me to keep an eye on a variety of current events. Although my initial idea was to just focus as much on Black issues as I can.

One of those issues you will see is the sudden failure of the Chicago-based Black-owned Seaway National Bank. Something I wrote about often enough on my other major blog, The Sixth Ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!