Like & Share

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Trump taking the oath and inaugural speech


[VIDEO] I did this 8 years ago with Obama and his first inauguration. This time I do this for the new President - the Donald.... It was a great Speech and mentioned America First - even if someone may have found that offensive for historical reasons.

All the same he made it clear the forgotten men and women of this nation are forgotten no more and is being returned to "we the people". Let's see if President Trump can live up to this.

BTW, I was looking for a post I written about my interest in getting more involved in politics. It seems this is always a goal when changes like this happen. Mostly talk, but it seems for the moment politics have become much more interesting to me as of late. It's something that will be explored here on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!