Like & Share

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Several income streams

I'm thinking more and more about many ways of earning income. These past two years, there has been a lot of luck in finding good jobs.

For example for the first time in life as of last year I work full-time and with benefits. It took some time to get there, but it's often a matter of luck or being in the right place at the right time. Of course as with life expect some unexpected circumstances at work.

Also I consider some goals for the new year and I want to always improve financially. Save money, find ways to make more money aside from working a job, keep an eye on my 401k account. There's always something that I can do to move ahead.

At least there's this article as a base for learning, perhaps as we all go forward in 2017 there are other articles to look for on personal finance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!