Like & Share

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

So what does the former Governor of Hawaii...

move on to after leaving her position? Move on to Illinois and become the Chief Operating Officer. Check out her letter to state agency directors in her new home.

Linda Lingle who was Governor of Hawaii from 2002 to 2010 is attempting to get state workers to join Governor Rauner at the state fair. She says there are no state fairs in Hawaii is very excited to experience one in this state.

Then it hits me, I've never been to a state fair typically held in Springfield. I'd be excited to pay a visit to one in the near future. Besides I've never had a chance to get to know this state's capital.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!